The World’s 1st Data Recovery Application for Android Devices.
1. Direct recover deleted SMS text messages and contacts.
2. Retrieve images, video, audio tracks and files misplaced caused by deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, and so on., from SD cards inside Android mobile.
3. Preview & selectively recover messages, contacts and pics before recovery.
4. Support various Android phones and tablets, for example Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, and so forth.
5. Only read and recover the data, no personal info leaking.
If you’d like to purchase the app with a better price, you can use the following coupon code, it would save plenty for you.
How to use Dr.Fone for Android
Step 1. Connect your device to Computer
After running Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android, go to the user window. Connect your device to the pc via a USB cable.
Step 2. Enable USB debugging (Optional)
In case you didn’t enable USB debugging on your mobile, you will see the window. Go through in-depth expression in the window setting it now. (In case you have enabled USB debugging on your mobile before, you can skip the step.)
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter “Settings” < Click “Applications” < Click “Development” < Check “USB debugging”
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter “Settings” < Press “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging”
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter “Settings” < Press “About Phone” < Tap “Build number” for several times until finding a note “You are under developer mode” < Back to “Settings” < Click on “Developer options” < Check “USB debugging’
Step 3. Start analyzing and scanning your data on the mobile
In case you take the USB debugging done, connect your mobile to the computer once again, and it will find your phone or tablet. Click “Start” key to analyze the data on your Android phone. (Before you start, make sure that the battery is more than 20%, ensuring a whole scan.)
If your mobile is not rooted before, the program will straight scan it following the analysis.When you rooted your mobile before, you need to allow the software Superuser authorization on the screen of your device. Click “Allow” when the message pops out on your headset’s screen. Then returning to your pc, Click “Start” in the program’s screen to scan your phone or tablet.
Tip: If the app doesn’t scan anything for a long time when you clicked “Allow” on the mobile, check your phone again. Some devices present the “Allow” button for several times. It is not important. Just click it until this does not show up again or the program has started its real scan.
Step 4. Preview and recover
The scan will take you a while. Following that, you can preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. In fact, the current messages, contacts, pics, videos and documents are also scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. It is easy to separate them by its color.
Once preview, mark these you want and click on “Recover” of saving them on your pc. For contacts, you save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.